General Mixology Classes
Pittsburgh's Elite Bartending School offers group Mixology Classes at our South Hills location!
These classes are great for the novice and intermediate home Mixologist. You’ll learn everything you need to know to use the proper equipment & ingredients, and we'll cover topics like Classic Cocktails, Layers Drinks, Seasonal Drinks, Beer & Wine!
We'll even prepare you with the expert knowledge of how to properly setup a Home Bar & Host Fantastic Parties!
Friday, January 16th - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm(FULL)
Thursday, February 1st - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm(FULL)
- Friday, February 16th - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 1st - 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
SECURE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
SEATING IS LIMITED, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
Why Pittsburgh Chooses Elite Bartending as THE Bartending School of Choice:
- Our Graduates usually earn up to $1,400+ per week
- Affordable Tuition – Make it back in a 2 - 3 bar shifts
- 18 years old is the legal age to bartend in Pennsylvania
- Day, Night & Weekend classes available (ONLY 40 hours)
- Hands-on training behind a real bar (don’t be fooled by the online gimmick)
- We will help you get a job (currently have more job openings than we do Bartenders)
- Licensed Trade School by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Same South Hills Location since 1978